Welcome to Home and Mobile Health Monitoring
Below you can view NHS Lanarkshire's and Lothian's videos explaining how Florence works.
Telehealth monitoring service
Telehealth is a communication system that uses text messages to help you and your health professional monitor and/or manage you medical condition more closely. The monitoring system is called "Florence", sometimes referred to as "Flo" for short.
Telehealth can be used for many reason such as:
- Monitoring the effects of new treatments
- Monitoring the effects of stopping treatments
- Remind or encourage you to do something to care of yourself
- The status of your blood pressure, blood sugar glucose or other measurement
- Identify flare-ups of your condition so that you get the right treatment sooner.
- Identify reasons why your condition might not be well controlled